- Ensure child care centre signage is compatible with the amenity of the surrounding locality.
- Types of business identification signs must generally be limited to:
- Flush wall sign
- Pole / pylon
- A maximum of two wall signs to a total combined area of 4m2 must be permitted.
- The signs must be limited to the display of the business name, address and any associated logos/graphics, address, phone number, any other information required to be displayed by the Department of Education
- All signs must be located wholly within the property boundaries and must not impact on the operation and safety of the child care centre.
- A pole or pylon sign must not exceed 2m above existing ground level.
- Illuminated signs are not permitted.