Note: The controls listed below are specific to Catherine Field Village. They must be read in conjunction with the controls in Part 4 of this DCP. In the event of any inconsistency, the controls below prevail.
- The minimum front building setback from a boundary having a frontage to a public street must be equal to the average setback of the adjoining dwellings. Where there are no adjoining dwellings, the minimum front building set back must be 20 metres.
- In the case of battle-axe lots the front building setback (i.e. from the rear boundary of the adjoining property with street frontage) must be 10 metres.
Consideration may be given to a variation of the minimum front setback as follows:
- on corner allotments, provided the development is compatible with development in the vicinity.
- on allotments constrained by the location and use of existing buildings or the topography or other mitigating environmental constraint.
- The minimum rear building setback is 15 metres and the minimum side setback is 5 metres or 15 metres for a corner lot from its secondary road frontage.
Boundary fencing is to be constructed as post and rail or post and wire/wire netting.